Thursday 18 October 2012

A beach I like


m not fanatic of the beach, I prefer the mountains (the Andes range) and the countryside, I like the lakes and rivers. I´ve has bad experiences in the beach, I have a few of respect to the sea and I don´t like the sun when crash against to me, it´s annoying. But I like the beach by the parties and the atmosphere of relax, I like Con Con beach and others beaches that I´ve known in my trips in La Serena and the south of Chile, I remembered when I have 16 or 17 years old I knew Con Con beach and from those years I go to this beach, the last time that I gone to Con Con was 8 months ago, in February, I gone some friends, a cousin got free an apartment with a friend, the place is near of a place called Hippocampus, the apartment have capacity to 10 persons, we were 12 persons, the building have pools and other services, that trip was very good, also I gone to Valparaiso and Viña del Mar.

Other beaches that I remembered in my trips are a place called Guanaqueros and tongoy near of Coquimbo City; also I remembered Papudo beach, Los Vilos, pichidangui and Los Molles beach and other beaches near of Concepcion. The last beach that I knew was Pichilemu, I never went to this beach and ever I heard good things about this famous place, it´s very nice, the surfers and the big waves, the food (empanadas fritas), the places near of Pichilemu, in the coast are very nice. I believe that the places near of the beaches are the best to visit and know, the hills, rivers and natural places or sanctuary, are excellent opportunities to know the essence and magic of the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment