Friday 28 September 2012

A great fiestas patrias celebration


Well I must say that I don´t like much celebrate the fiestas patrias, I am not a fanatic of the national day, but the party that I most remember were the past year, because were the first fiestas patrias with my cousin Raul (he lived in the United States) and the firsts parties that I enjoyed. All began the September 18 th 2011 very early to the barbeque with my family, a traditional celebration in the year, I ate too much and I drank some beers and whisky, I enjoyed seeing dance to mi cousins, uncles, and my grandmother (I don´t like dance cueca it´s very boring) and talking with my cousins, after happened the ecstasy of the day, when all members of the family to decide go to the fonda in the night, the guachacas fonda in the Mapocho station. In the fonda we dance, we drank some terremotos and we ate empanadas, it’s night the party was very good, I enjoyed too much. After the party continuous in the night, I and my cousins gone to continue the party in the house of my cousin Marcela and his boyfriend Cristian in Ñuñoa, we buy some beers and other drinks, I remembered that the night ended in the early morning in a sofa, I was tired and a few drunk, but I enjoyed that night and also the September 18 th,

After to next day, we finished the celebrations with a new barbeque but all ¨el leseo¨ finished very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment