Friday 28 September 2012

a great party


I remember very few parties, because I don´t like much the massive parties or the parties in discotheques or events I prefer the parties in house with some friends or the barbeques. But the great party that I´ve had was when I had 19 years old, as 3 year ago, in those years I was only working, and I had some money , so my cousin Paula , she invite me to a party in a  discotheque with some friend.  I and my other cousins and some friends to get together at the 22:00 hours in the house of Christian, we were there until 1 o clock, after all happened that night was too much funny, we arrived to the party, we made a large queue to entry to the party, after the party was very good, I remember that I danced with some friends of my cousin Paula, I drank some beers and Ron, because I had some money, my cousin Christian he are the most funny , he made a lot of things funny, he was the joker of the party. After of a lot of stories, the party finished to the 6 am, after we gone to prepare a barbeque, we made a barbeque in the morning as the 10 of the morning (jajaja) was funny, we are with the friends of Paula, that party was excellent, I never enjoyed a party, women, drinks, music and a lot of things that happened in the party and in the barbeque.

1 comment:

  1. nobody comment your best party? ajajaja

    i like the beer! with lemon... :D

    ReplyDelete