Friday 30 November 2012

The blog experience


First I want say is that I learned a lot about English, my English is not good and now I can understand a few when I read. A of the post that I enjoyed writing was the post related with the parties and the travel, the post about a friend and finally the post about a photo when I was a child and  I appear with my cousins. The post that I least enjoyed was the free post because I didn´t knew that write. This part I don´t know that say I like read the post wrote by Simon and the post wrote by Ariel and Raul because his comments were funny add that they are my friends. Who has the blog most attractive are Raul Araya, Jessica Villalon, Ariel Ibarra and Tamara because for his design and stories. The most funny is Ariel and his title called “El lento de la clase”, also I liked the blog of Simon because his stories are attractive and he has traveled and say his parties, travels and his preference by the music. But the most funny was when Simon put a photo of him like his idol David Bowie jajaja. Well ending only I want say thanks Simons by the patience and disposition of teach to us “los lentos de la clase”, were three semester continuous I believe that I learned a few of ingles because in the beginning my English was too bad. All this have sense if I approve the last test and my calcifications are goods, I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment