Friday 23 November 2012

the cartoons


I remembered that in my childhood I couldn´t watch the cartoon because I was in my school and the cartoons only was in the afternoon. Only I watched 4 cartoon Los super campeones, Dragon ball, Samurai X and Doraemon. Were many hours opposite of the TV. I discovered those cartoons in my holidays in the summer, was all an afternoon seeing cartoons. A of my favorites cartoon characters are Oliver Atom, Kenshin Himura, Goku and the cosmic cat but I don´t   have special attributes or qualities of preference by those cartoon characters, I liked watch the TV because was one of my hobbies when I was a child and I liked the stories related with the football and the samurais. Doraemon I find funny and a cartoon character called Novita was too funny, I remember that my sister say me Novita because ever Novita having one of those days (here in Chile this means being quemado). One of my favorite episodes is when in Dragon Ball Z Goku arrived to Namekusei planet and he fight against Freezer and her fighters and other episode when Goku defeat to freezer and make the genkidama, there are other episodes that I liked to me but not worth it saying them

 

 

 




3 comments: